Exterior Residential Services
For the exterior of your home to be painted or stained, you do not need to be home in order for us to assess your home. Paint-Right Painting makes it easy for you, and you do not need to set an appointment for us to look at the home. After an initial phone consultation, we will come out to your home, and fully inspect the condition of your home. We will then contact you to set a convenient time for us to hand deliver the proposal to you, allow you to learn a little more about our business, and answer all of your questions.
||“This is the third time we have had Paint Right Painting paint the exterior of our home and have been extremely satisfied with their work. The pricing was done in a very professional manner. They were prompt in notifying us of any changes due to inclement weather keeping us updated on start dates and completion time. The exterior was left in impeccable condition with no spills or damage to landscaping. Dan’s cut in work is perfect and shows great attention to detail. We have been completely satisfied with the finished product and highly recommend this company.”
– Dennis and Joan P., Naperville, IL
We provide the following painting and staining services:
- Cedar Staining.
- Trim only.
- Painting whole house cedar, clapboard, and aluminum sided houses
- In conjunction with your house being painted, we do decks, fences and garage doors.
Before we start to paint, we will lay all the necessary tarps to protect from any spills and to cover all of your landscaping and flowerbeds.
Our preparation includes:
- Power washing (or hand cleaning, where applicable)- all the excess dirt will be removed.
- Scraping loose painted areas, spot priming bare painted areas, sanding rough painted areas- all of the necessary prep work will make the job last longer.
- All the necessary caulking where needed. This step is a must, which some other contractors will skip. This, again, will make the job last longer, so that the next time the house needs to be painted, less work will be involved, thus saving you money in the long run. This step is however, very labor intensive.
- Hand cleaning any molded areas. Note: Other contractors will tell you that they can power wash the mold, but that will not remove the entire mold involved. Again, our process is very labor intensive. However, you will not see mold seeping through your paint job, which will happen if the mold is only power washed off.
After thoroughly prepping your home, we will paint or stain your home as specified in your proposal. With our proven methods, we always:
- Follow the sun, and normally do not paint in the sun. Painting in the sun will cause flashing, which will show lines on your house.
- We always paint top to bottom. That way, there will be no drip marks.
- We never paint in the rain.
|click to enlarge
||“When your painting contractor does not use the proper application methods, the finished product will most often have lines down the side of the house as can be seen on the example to the left, painted by another painting company.” – John Wright, President
At the completion of the job, the sales representative with Paint-Right Painting Inc. will then come out to your home, to go over the project to ensure that the job meets or exceeds your expectations. Also, we always fully guarantee our homes.
During the entire process, from start to finish, you will always be dealing with a family member of the business.
If you have an older home built prior to 1978, please see the Lead Paint Certification information.