Exterior Residential Services
NOTE: We are bidding Fall/Winter 2019/2020 Interiors at this time. Thank you for a great season. We are currently also bidding Exterior projects for 2020, as long as there is not heavy snow on the ground, in preparation for the Spring/Summer Exterior season.
For the exterior of your home to be painted or stained, we want you to get to meet us in person so you get to talk to the family member contractor who actually will be on the job doing the actual work. After an initial phone conversation with Kathy Wright, the Sales representative, who will go over the phone with you of asking the details on what is actually being painted/stained on the house, she then will set a convenient appointment with you to meet either John, Dan, or Mike, who will be in charge of the project. He then will come to your home so you can discuss the project. You don’t need to do a complete walk around the house with them, as Kathy already took that information over the phone. John, Dan, or Mike will inspect your home, and then go back to the office where a formal proposal will be prepared. Kathy will then set a telephone meeting with you to discuss the project, proposal, and answer any questions that you have, and she will have emailed you the proposal the day before your appointment so you can discuss it over the phone.
||“This is the third time we have had Paint Right Painting paint the exterior of our home and have been extremely satisfied with their work. The pricing was done in a very professional manner. They were prompt in notifying us of any changes due to inclement weather keeping us updated on start dates and completion time. The exterior was left in impeccable condition with no spills or damage to landscaping. Dan’s cut in work is perfect and shows great attention to detail. We have been completely satisfied with the finished product and highly recommend this company.”
– Dennis and Joan P., Naperville, IL
We provide the following painting and staining services:
- Cedar Staining.
- Trim only.
- Painting whole house cedar, clapboard, and aluminum sided houses
- In conjunction with your house being painted, we do decks, fences and garage doors.
Before we start to paint, we will lay all the necessary tarps to protect from any spills and to cover all of your landscaping and flowerbeds.
Our preparation includes:
- Power washing (or hand cleaning, where applicable)- all the excess dirt will be removed.
- Scraping loose painted areas, spot priming bare painted areas, sanding rough painted areas- all of the necessary prep work will make the job last longer.
- All the necessary caulking where needed. This step is a must, which some other contractors will skip. This, again, will make the job last longer, so that the next time the house needs to be painted, less work will be involved, thus saving you money in the long run. This step is however, very labor intensive.
- Hand cleaning any molded areas. Note: Other contractors will tell you that they can power wash the mold, but that will not remove the entire mold involved. Again, our process is very labor intensive. However, you will not see mold seeping through your paint job, which will happen if the mold is only power washed off.
After thoroughly prepping your home, we will paint or stain your home as specified in your proposal. With our proven methods, we always:
- Follow the sun, and normally do not paint in the sun. Painting in the sun will cause flashing, which will show lines on your house.
- We always paint top to bottom. That way, there will be no drip marks.
- We never paint in the rain.
|click to enlarge
||“When your painting contractor does not use the proper application methods, the finished product will most often have lines down the side of the house as can be seen on the example to the left, painted by another painting company.” – John Wright, President
At the completion of the job, the sales representative with Paint-Right Painting Inc. will then come out to your home, to go over the project to ensure that the job meets or exceeds your expectations. Also, we always fully guarantee our homes.
During the entire process, from start to finish, you will always be dealing with a family member of the business.
If you have an older home built prior to 1978, please see the Lead Paint Certification information.